Meet the LkSG with BISS/CAIGO—the holistic SaaS solution!
Your decision for BISS/CAIGO is future-proof
- You recognize the risk profiles of your supply partners
- You prioritize risks and counteractive measures
- You manage risks of complete(!) supply chains
- You implement the measures for risk elimination
- You receive support in the legally required annual effectiveness review of your measures
- You fulfill the reporting obligation to Bafa
Already today BISS/CAIGO fulfills the EU requirement to audit complete supply chains from 2026/2027. Then, in addition to direct supply partners, indirect supply partners must also be subjected to a risk analysis.
With BISS/CAIGO you therefore decide now for a future-proof solution.
With BISS/CAIGO you keep the overview!
In the CAIGO portal, you can see the project status "Implementation of the LkSG in our company" at a glance.
The supplier portal brings together all the information about your supply partners.
The supplier list provides an overview of key data on your supply partners and their respective risk profiles.
Intuitive creation of a new questionnaire with the questionnaire designer
Modification of a selected question catalog with translation function into one of the 24 stored target languages
Risk-adequate measures can be stored for each supplier and their implementation can be monitored
BISS/CAIGO supports you in the implementation of the LkSG
- Catalogs of measures with different types of measures for risk elimination and prevention.
- Prepared—of course modifiable—questionnaires with automatic evaluation of the answers
- Predefined risk models for different industries that can be adapted to your sector
- Flexible definition of automated processes
- Import function for the master data of all suppliers
- Automatic creation of the risk profile of each supplier
- Reporting function to Bafa (is already prepared; as soon as Bafa has completed the interface, the function will also be usable)
- Available in 24 languages
Why BISS/CAIGO is relevant for you
Background: What is the LkSG about?
It's about a lot: the aim of the LkSG is to improve the international human rights situation, sustainability and environmental protection. To this end, companies should fulfill their due diligence obligations and put their global supply relationships to the test to determine the extent to which production complies with appropriate standards..
The German LkSG addresses seven of the seventeen ESG sustainability goals of the United Nations (UN), which primarily affect human rights. It also addresses environmental goals, as soil contamination or air and water pollution can directly affect the quality of life of people in producing countries. Sanctions are written into the law in the event that companies do not meet this due diligence obligation (to a sufficient degree). This is why we talk about "risks" that need to be checked.
Which risks need to be audited?
How is the audit carried out?
With BISS/CAIGO you have the entire process of external risk analysis under control:
- Which risks are relevant for our company?
- According to which criteria are the risks weighted?
- Individual evaluation of country risks and commodity group risks
- Aggregation of country and commodity group risks; classification of risks per supplier
- Formation of supplier risk classes
- Derivation of standardized processes for preventive and remedial measures per supplier risk class
- Conduct supplier audits and sustainability workshops
- Query risk strategies and management plans on supplier side
- Continuous risk tracking and risk analysis carried out at least annually
- Documentation of results, e.g. as human rights and sustainability report
- If necessary: Adaptation of processes and measures
Our partners in development and consulting
ososoft is a pan-European consulting company with a focus on large IT, SAP and digitalization projects. For years, we have been working trustfully and intensively with our numerous and well-known customers, who are among the "big players" of our focus sectors Retail, Automotive and Industry. We understand their processes and the technologies behind them very well. That is why we usually provide full support, both with strategy and process consulting as well as with technical implementation, thus creating practical solutions.
In the creation of BISS/CAIGO we have brought in our broad process know-how from our years of experience. Our knowledge of the special needs and industry-specific characteristics has found its way directly into the design of Caigo. Our customers from these industries therefore benefit from our experience to a considerable extent, as the LkSG and its provisions are particularly dedicated to them.